DWealth Muse is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth Muse podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
Episode 57 – Why Financial Institutions went from Toe Dipping to Diving into Crypto Waters
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guests, Alex Blum and Nate Cox of Two Prime, provider of Digital Asset and Derivative Strategy management, discuss the impressive risk-adjusted returns that have been driving institutions to digital assets and why 2022 will be a momentous year for institutional adoption. Highlights include:
- Managing cryptocurrency risk and enhancing returns using delta exposure and derivatives;
- How institutions can be adding 10 to 15% to their crypto portfolios;
- How stablecoin yield portfolios compare to corporate bonds in terms of APY and risk;
- The importance of digital asset exposure in today’s uncertain economic climate;
- Why we may now be witnessing the decorrelation of crypto;
- The next big wave of liquidity after institutional investor adoption is on its way in the form of corporate treasury management;
- The recommended allocation of cryptocurrencies for corporate treasuries, institutions and family offices;
- How the Department of Labor’s recent guidance on cryptocurrencies will impact the retirement industry;
- How education turns risk into opportunity;
- Why Ethereum is becoming the next logical step for institutional investors.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 57