Greetings from Digital Wealth News™
Friends, market manipulation, gamifying Financial Education, more rumblings from Blackrock’s Larry Fink on digital currencies and a CBDC looming closer – this week’s newsletter has it all (plus another audience record for DWN this week)! READ UP!! | Cindy Taylor, Publisher
News | Markets
Numbers Deceit. Market Manipulation. Now “Proof”
What if the CPI numbers are misleading? Skewered lower to make great headlines? Or move financial markets higher?
The Week in Digital Wealth (7/19/23)
In this week’s column on digital wealth the world over, we cover news from Citibank, Bank of America and the New York Fed, amongst others
Advisor Tech Talk (7/19/23)
This week in Advisor Tech Talk, we dive into the latest wealthtech industry news from AssetBook, FusionIQ and Titan, plus more
Decentralized Diaries For The Week of 7/19/23
Bitcoin Currently at $30k Support Levels, DOJ Transferred $300 Million of its “Silk Road” Bitcoins, Coinbase Suspended Staking in Four States
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Fintech (7/19/23)
This week, our top 5 VC deals in digital wealth came to us from Collective, InvGate, Silo Technologies, Jirav and Sound
STANDARD DEVIATIONS PODCAST: Kelsey Willock – Gamifying Financial Education
This week on Standard Deviations, Dr. Daniel Crosby speaks with Kelsey Willock, Co-Founder of Aura, about gamifying financial education
|The Taylor Market Report (7/18/23)
Markets do crazy things. Bitcoin $68k. Japan’s stock market went straight up (literally) to almost 40k in 1989. The dotcom bubble. The S&P is in steroid bubble land. Be careful.
|REAL CLEAR CRYPTO: XRP Off the Ropes as SEC Gets Stumped
For the past 3 years, Ripple & the SEC have battled over whether the firm conducted an illegal securities offering of sales from XRP
|BACK OFFICE HEROES: Steps to Digitizing Back Office Operations
Wealth management firms are experiencing a growing sense of urgency to modernize their back-office operations to align with the front-line of their business.
|MARTECH MINUTES: How SMEs Help Write Content
To create high-quality content for your organization, consider working with an internal or external subject matter expert (SME)
|JIFFY.ai Illuminations: The Tortoise and The Hare – Lessons Learned
A slow and steady approach may be the best way for advisors to keep up with fast-changing technology in their sector.
CURATED INDUSTRY CONTENT
- Untangling Meta Threads for Financial Services
- FusionIQ Blueleaf integration to Drive Digital Transformation and Enhance UX
- CapIntel’s Enhanced Wealthtech Platform Supports RIA Compliance with SEC Marketing Rule
- From TIFIN: The Power of Images-5 Tips for Driving Content Engagement
- From ORION: The Starter”s Guide to Building a RIA Tech Stack
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
“(Last week’s) ruling on the #Ripple matter does wonders to advance and validate the legal distinction between crypto assets and investment contracts.” -Freeman Lewin | Co-Founder at Outshuk & Pland Outcome
Read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to keep this powerful media engine running smoothly.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels – including LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens, NFTs & the Metaverse
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Legal & Legislative Issues
- Fintech At Large & More