Friends, another major news week in the wealthtech sector, so make sure to read Advisor Tech Talk for the latest. There’s also news from The Founders Arena wealthtech accelerator, a deep dive into AI & Finance and a new survey from Smarsh. A super news-filled week – so make sure to check it all out!
READ UP!! | Cindy Taylor, Publisher
NEWS | MARKETS
DWN AI Index
The DWN AI Index™ is a new benchmark stock index of the artificial intelligence (AI) sector, comprised of a diversified group of stocks deriving a significant percentage of their revenue from AI applications, and is updated Monday-Friday. CLICK HERE FOR DAILY UPDATES
The stock market (S&P500) got to new all time highs & are living in a fantasy world. Right now we have a toss up for the S&P 500. A huge melt up & bull market blow off, or the beginning of a prolonged sell off of equities.
Curated Industry Content
- Tackling Tech in ’24: How RIA Miracle Mile Advisors Is Investing in Wealthtech to Better Serve its Tech-Savvy Clients
- Technology Creates Opportunities for Financial Advisors to Enhance Investor Experience, According to New Vivaldi Group Survey
- CogniCor Launches Pilot of AI-Enabled Digital Assistants Powered by Microsoft’s Azure OpenAI
- Osaic Reports $22 Billion In Recruited Client Assets For 2023, A Year That Also Saw A Rebranding And Consolidation Of Its Multiple Wealth Management Firms
Podcast of the Week
- WEALTHTECH INSIDER: How Advisors Can Seize the Volatility Opportunity
- FINTECH CORNER: The Difference Between a Provider and a Genuine Partner
Fintech Quote of the Week:
“Revenue is proof of concept; if you have no revenue, is your concept viable?” | Teresa Leno, CEO | FreshFinance
Read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to keep this powerful media engine running smoothly.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels – including LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens, NFTs & the Metaverse
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Legal & Legislative Issues
- Fintech At Large & More