Happy Wednesday from Digital Wealth News™ !
Greetings from ATL and hoping this finds you and yours happy and healthy! Let’s jump right into the latest news from the sector!
Today, we have thought leadership posts from the following:
- Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network, discusses challenges for entrepreneur who’ve not previously run a business and shares the pending launch of ChalicePay;
- Jim Row, CEO of Entoro educates us in his latest Y’all Street Report video on the definition of the hottest word in finance right now – “DeFi”;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report;
- We revisit the recent post from Eric Clarke, CEO of Orion, on his perspective of planning during the COVID-19 paradigm shift, and the importance of understanding investor motivations.
We have a new Fintech Luminaries post with our friend and colleague Dara Albright, one of the earliest pioneers of the crowdfinance movement, who shares that she began her career on Wall Street just when the Internet was emerging and transforming global finance.
Today we premier a new weekly column reviewing the top 5 fintech VC deals for the past week. This week, every one of them has received over $50M USD in investments for their most recent round, and two have received over $100M USD. The jaw-dropping numbers being thrown around in VC in the sector continue to boggle the mind.
Garrett Baldwin once again covers cybersecurity matters for advisors in his weekly Advisor Domain column, and delves into a recent interview with SEC Chairman Jay Clayton, who mentions cybersecurity and resilience and front and center in his list of concerns for the financial markets right now.
And finally, this week we finish with the following leading editorial coverage in these original posts from the DWN editorial team:
- Big Traditional Banks FOMO on Digital Assets Is Picking Up Steam
- iCapital Roars Forward into European & Asian Markets
- BTC – Too Good To Be True? Actually, Not According to Certain Charts
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
We’re thrilled to be partnering on our launch with leading advisor technology, TAMP & investment management firm Orion and innovative digital investment bank Entoro Capital. We’ll be featuring weekly insights from Orion CEO Eric Clarke, Entoro Capital CEO Jim Row and Entoro Wealth CIO Bill Taylor that you won’t want to miss, along with important industry news from our partners. Look for more industry insider insights to come as we bring on more partners in the near future.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing, my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor & our Editorial Consultant Garrett Baldwin on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, CMO of Orion and her team and Tanya Copelyn, marketing lead at Entoro.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More