DWealth Muse is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth Muse podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
Episode 20 – Is the CRM the Key To Mass RIA Adoption of Digital Assets?
In this episode, DWealthMuse host Dara Albright and guest, Practifi Chief Commercial Officer and Co-founder, Adrian Johnstone, an expert in business management solutions for financial advisors, discuss whether the key to mass RIA adoption of digital assets may be via the CRM, the Customer Relationship management System. Other highlights include:
- The importance of building a tech stack around the client as opposed to the asset;
- The technologies presently being integrated into a modern CRM;
- What is Augmented Intelligence and how is it being applied in modern CRMs to enable advisors to better manage risk, optimize growth, reduce churn, and help with emerging asset classes like cryptocurrencies;
- How CRMs reduce compliance burdens, mitigate cybersecurity risks and ensure audit-readiness;
- How client advisory boards may impact fintech in the future;
- How Covid-19 impacted the advisor’s relationship with technology and clients, and how it may have resolved the advisor’s intergenerational wealth conundrum.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 19: