DWealth Muse is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth News podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
Episode 32 – Best Practices for Owning and Leaving Cryptocurrency to Heirs
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guests, Matt Berke and Michael Watkins, Co-founders of Bitcoin Butlers, discuss the best practices for owning and leaving cryptocurrency to heirs. Highlights include:
- The staggering amount of bitcoin that is lost each year due to poor storage and lack of inheritance planning;
- How not to get ripped off when buying cryptocurrencies;
- What to consider when choosing cryptocurrency exchanges and digital wallets;
- The importance of multi-sig wallets;
- Why running a Bitcoin full node is a best practice;
- Simplifying the complexities of cryptocurrency inheritance planning;
- Worthwhile advice for password management.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 32: