Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
With the holiday season upon us, you’d think things would be slowing down but that’s not the case in the fintech world. More mega VC deals have just closed, the Fed is up to who knows what this season, and we just interviewed Congressman Tom Emmer in our podcast series about the future of crypto. Read (and listen) up!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
New thought leadership content this week…
- Wealthtech Insider: Defuse Tough Client Conversations With 4 Questions
When the market goes haywire or a client’s financial life is jolted, how do you help them stick to their plans? (in our Wealthtech Insider column from Orion Advisor Services)
- Fintech Corner: Learning And Development Has Become Essential To Fintech Success
Over the past two decades as clients and the financial industry itself shifted online, advisors embraced education as a powerful tool (in our Fintech Corner column from Practifi)
- REAL CLEAR CRYPTO: How Blockchains Are Helping To Supercharge Entrepreneurship And Innovation
Blockchain technology is forcing entrepreneurship to evolve & tokenization allows founders like Michael Kisselgof of Popcorn to go further (in our REAL CLEAR CRYPTO column from Sarson Funds)
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report (12/7/21)(publishing later today)
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
EPISODE 40: The Bills that Could Help Preserve America’s Standing as a Global Economic Leader
In this episode, DWealthMuse host Dara Albright and guest, Congressman Tom Emmer, Co-Chair of the Congressional Blockchain Caucus, discuss the evolving regulatory landscape for blockchain, cryptocurrencies and more
Is the U.S. Too Big To Fail?
Nothing is too big to fail. Not businesses, not people, empires or even countries. Sometimes it’s a slow death, sometimes not
The Week in Digital Wealth (12/8/21)
If it seems like fintechs have been especially active in the SPAC market this year, it’s not your imagination.
Advisor Tech Talk (12/8/21)
Financial advisors have access to a new crypto index for retail investors. And retirements are up and so are client incomes.
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (12/8/21)
This week we’re back with a fresh round of new Top 5 VC deals, with 4 of the top 5 coming in at $200M+ and from all over the world
DWealth Education Webinars (CE-Credit Approved)
- Preparing Financial Advisory Firms for the Great Generational Wealth Transfer, sponsored by Practifi
- Session #6: Mitigating Cryptocurrency Investing Risks, sponsord by Sarson Funds
- Session #5 – How to Safely Invest in Digital Assets, sponsored by Sarson Funds
- Session #4 – Advanced Cryptocurrency Investment Strategie, sponsored by Sarson Funds
- Session #3: Investing in Cryptocurrency 101, sponsored by Sarson Funds
- Sesion #2: Real World Applications of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency, sponsored by Sarson Funds
- Session #1: Intro to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology, sponsored by Sarson Funds
Curated Industry Content
- BITRIA, 3iQ and Gemini Collaborate to Launch New Crypto SMA Solutions for U.S. Investors
- Popcorn, Humanitarian-Focused DeFi Platform, Raises $5.8M in Token Launch Auction; $11.2M Raised Total
- TheALTinvestor: How Technology Is Opening Alternatives To Everyone
- Driving Client Centricity Through Wealth Advisory Productivity
- WHITEPAPER: Case Study – Driving Firm Growth with Superior Service and Streamlined Operations
- How to Improve Operational Efficiency with Practifi’s Pre-Built Workflows
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. I also want to thank our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our ground-breaking podcast series Dwealth Muse and will be spearheading our new joint venture education initiative – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More