DWealth Muse, with host Dara Albright, is a weekly podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
Episode 46 – The Colossal Economic Impact of Metaverse Commerce
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest Donnie Dinch, CEO of Bitski, an exciting company that is powering the commerce layer of the metaverse via NFTs, discuss how “metaverse commerce” will transform retail and how brands as well as the overall economy stand to benefit. Highlights include:
- What exactly is the metaverse;
- The significant economic role that NFTs play in the metaverse;
- Why digital fashion and cosmetics are on deck to be the next big wave in NFTs;
- From music to journalism to finance – why fashion is poised to be the next big industry to be democratized by digitalization;
- How digital fashion enables the convergence of the physical and digital worlds.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 46