DWealth Muse is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth Muse podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
Episode 53 – How NFTs Are Democratizing the Entertainment Industry
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest, Jake Fraser, head of business development for Mogul Productions, an innovative NFT marketplace for the entertainment industry, discuss how tokenization and NFTs are democratizing the entertainment industry. Highlights include:
- How cinema may change as the crowd gets creative control;
- Get ready for Red Carpet events in the metaverse;
- Film merchandising in a blockchain centric world;
- How how NFTs generate ancillary revenue for the entertainment industry;
- The concept of unlocking and why is it shaping up to be the next big innovation in NFTs.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 53