DWealth Muse is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth Muse podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
EPISODE 59 – How Conventional Banks are Adapting to Decentralized Finance
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guests, Christopher McGregor and Wolfgang Decker, co-founders of Vesto, a comprehensive, multi-token protocol for decentralized financial services, discuss how conventional banks are adapting to decentralized finance. Highlights include:
- The regulatory advantages that Wyoming offers;
- Why have traditional banks been so slow to adapt to DeFi;
- How conventional banks are entering the DeFi space;
- Minimal-risk DeFi products for banking clients;
- How DeFi products compare to traditional banking products in terms of yield and risk;
- Insuring DeFi products;
- Can insurance foster the growth of DeFi in 401(k) plans?
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 59: