DWealth Muse is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth Muse podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
Episode 49 – Everything Artists, Collectors and Investors Need to Know to Capitalize on NFT Art
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest James Zhang, CEO of Concept Art House, discuss the many ways in which artists, collectors and investors are all capitalizing on the next great renaissance in Art known as “NFT Art”. Listeners will learn how this modern way of connecting creativity to value is fostering massive wealth creation and how they can get in on the action. Highlights include:
- The three categories of art NFTs: rare art, PFP Projects (Profile Picture Projects) and mass market digital collectibles;
- Why some art NFTs are fetching millions of dollars;
- Determining which art NFT projects will create the most value;
- How fine artists, who lack even basic tech skills, are easily creating NFTs and monetizing their work;
- Commercial use cases of art NFTs;
- Saving the rainforest with NFT art;
- The blockchain protocols expected to benefit the most from the NFT art frenzy;
- Building a well-diversified investment portfolio of NFT art, the platforms that support NFT art and the cryptocurrencies most likely to flourish from NFT art.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 4