DWealth Muse is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth Muse podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
EPISODE 67 – DAO-ifying the Economy
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guests Josh Hudson and John Goldscmidt, co-leads at CryptoMondays and DAO experts, discuss Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs), how DOAs may impact the future of corporate structure and what that could mean for innovation, traditional finance and the economy. Highlights include:
- What exactly is a DAO;
- Some of the more high profile DAOs;
- DAO governance for corporations;
- Implications of Wyoming’s DOA legislation;
- How DAOs may foster the growth of Web3;
- The importance of community in Web3;
- Community as an investment metric;
- How DAOs epitomize Satoshi Nakamoto’s Proof of Work concept;
- How tokens are used to incentivize and compensate DAO members.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 67: