Holiday Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Welcome to our latest edition of Digital Wealth News! Christmas is here and our household is huddled up by the Christmas ficus (yes, that’s what we have) waiting excitedly for Santa to come through our loft’s patio doors (no chimney in our studio) to deliver goodies! But wait – we don’t need Santa this year! We have MacKenzie Scott! Ms. Clause! Bill Taylor has penned a fun (and wonderful) piece for you on her philathropic endeavors for 2020.
Also this week, we have more great content, even with just a few days to go before Christmas…..
- In this week’s column for Orion’s Wealthtech Insider series, Orion CMO Kelly Waltrich interviews the firm’s Product & Technology Officer, Mustapha Baassiri, around a “crucial piece of the fintech puzzle that has frankly been overlooked until this year: client portals”;
- Keith Gregg of Chalice Financial provides an upbeat message of encouragement for entrepreneurs in his week “The Grail” column for Digital Wealth News;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report.
We also have a new Fintech Luminaries post with Larry Roth of RLR Strategic Partners (and former CEO of Cetera Financial Group and AIG Advisor Group), who shares his viewpoints on the misalignment of the solutions that fintechs are creating with the major pain points in the market with Digital Wealth News.
In our latest installment for our weekly series on the top 5 fintech VC deals for the past week, we saw the two largest deals coming from US-based fintechs Paxos (a crypto exchange) and OscarHealth (a healthcare insuretech).
We also had a guest Op-Ed this week from Rohit Arora, CEO of Biz2Credit, on the ramifications of the proposed PPP program currently before Congress and the President.
And finally, this week we finish with the The Most Ominous Warning for Bitcoin EVER! A must read and really, it’s about a ship. You’ll have to read the bitcoin connection in the piece!
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
We’re thrilled to be partnering on our launch with leading advisor technology, TAMP & investment management firm Orion and innovative digital investment bank Entoro Capital. We’ll be featuring weekly insights from Orion CEO Eric Clarke, Entoro Capital CEO Jim Row and Entoro Wealth CIO Bill Taylor that you won’t want to miss, along with important industry news from our partners. Look for more industry insider insights to come as we bring on more partners in the near future.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing, my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor & our Editorial Consultant Garrett Baldwin on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, CMO of Orion and her team and Tanya Copelyn, marketing lead at Entoro.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More