Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Greetings, Fintech Friends! This week we delve into the potential pitfalls of Bitcoin Futures ETFs, learn about using tech for pro bono advisory services, and chat with Reema Tandon of real estate tokenization platform Yoonify plus more! Read up!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
- In our Wealthtech Insider collumn this week, the Orion Advisor Solutions team delves into applying your financial planning skills and tech for pro bono work;
- In this week’s Fintech Corner column, Adrian Johnstone of Practifi discusses discusses how RIAs can stay nimble in the face of cyber and COVID headwinds;
- This week John Sarson of Sarson Funds discusses how Ethereum shines for NFTs and Real Estate, thanks to smart contracts in our REAL CLEAR CRYPTO column;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report (8/25/21).
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
DWealth Muse Podcast Series: Episode 26 – How Next-generation Digital Wallets will Drive the Mass Adoption of Cryptocurrencies
Host Dara Albright and guest Dr. Don Basile of Roman DBDR discuss how innovations in digital wallets will drive the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies
A Bitcoin ‘Futures’ ETF? Ready, Set, STOP!
Author Bill Taylor delves into the many reasons why Bitcoin Futures ETFs have significant risk inherently built into them and why they’re not the best idea
The Week in Digital Wealth (8/24/21)
This week’s industry news comes to us from Fiserv, Revolut, Galaxy Digital and more in our topical international fintech news column
Advisor Tech Talk (8/25/21)
This week we cover news from Advisor360, Hightower and Orion Advisor Solutions plus others in our weekly column covering the wealthtech sector
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (8/25/21)
This week, our top deal went to equity shares management platform Carta, with two crypto deals and an Argentitian proptech also making the list
Fintech Luminaries – Meet Reema Tandon of Yoonify
For our latest feature, we’d like you to meet Reema Tandon of Yoonify, which connects investors and real estate developers in a digital marketplace
Make sure to join the Digital Wealth News group on Linkedin! And don’t forget to check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!
Curated Industry Content
- Rising Focus on Employee Compliance with Cryptocurrency Trading
- RegTech Stakes Rise as FINRA Intensifies Options Trading Scrutiny
- Practifi Welcomes Tim Highland as Head of Professional Services
- WHITEPAPER: Behavioral Alpha – An Advisor’s Greatest Value
- Why Advisory Firms Need Role-Based Technology
- Man’s Best… Crypto? How Dogecoin Could Become The Peoples’ Money
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, previous CMO of Orion and her team and Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network and his team for their support during the launch of our media platform. Finally, I want to acknowledge our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world in my book, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our new podcast series Dwealth Muse.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More