Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Friends, this week we jump into a historical look at past financial crises and what has brought the current one to pass, we delve into how to communicate with Gen Z investors and learn some important tips for breakaway advisors to consider before they take the leap. READ UP! | Cindy Taylor, Publisher
Tackling Market Volatility and Recession-Preparing Portfolios – Thursday, June 23 at 2pm ET – Register Here
Join Clout’s webinar series to explore how investment professionals drive client engagement during market volatility, while recession-preparing portfolios
New thought leadership content this week…
The financial industry has finally come to embrace Millennials and is making strides to adequately communicate with this generation
Advisors are breaking away from brokerages & switching between firms at an accelerating rate, so Orion has entered the matchmaking business
Wealth management firms may take a deeper dive into automation by adopting a transformational approach, says Sudhish Sasidharan with JIFFY.ai
Implementing personalization as a wealthtech firm requires not only knowing the wealth management firms being served but also their clients
At its core, the secure digital ledger system of blockchain is built to be one that cannot be ‘hacked’ or altered once the block is validated
Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in BTC, ETH, gold and the S&P500 in The Taylor Report (6/14/22). Says Taylor, “THE END OF THE SECOND QUARTER (JUNE 30) IS COMING UP. EXPECT SELLING ACROSS THE BOARD. FUNDS WILL WANT TO SHOW REDUCED MARKET EXPOSURE TO THEIR INVESTORS. NOTE: INVESTORS ARE NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY WHEN THEY SEE THEIR QUARTERLY STATEMENTS.“
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team, including the following posts…
Surprise! Another Financial Crisis.
After years of global central banks manipulating financial markets with artificial interest rates, QE & more, it appears the party has ended
The Week in Digital Wealth (6/15/22)
Just as volatility, recession & inflation have become the daily lexicon in 2022, solutions to help address these problems are being launched
Advisor Tech Talk (6/15/22)
This week in Advisor Tech Talk we cover the latest industry news from TIFIN, Riskalyze, Smarsh, Luma, Pontera, AssetMark and Facet Wealth
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (6/15/22)
Our top 5 VC deals for the week in fintech came to us from Juni, Branch, CRED, Backbase & Pintu – read more details on the fundings here
DWealth Muse Podcast: Why Bitcoin is a “Once-in-a-Species” Asset ClassI
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright & guest Jeff Ross of Vailshire Capital Managemen, discuss why bitcoin may be that once-in-a-species asset class that saves the planet from economic and environmental ruin
CURATED INDUSTRY CONTENT
- Smarsh Taps Kim Crawford Goodman as New CEO
- Where Should You Start Your Intelligent Automation Journey?
- WHITEPAPER: 8 Tips for Financial Advisors to Level Up Their Social Media
- 6 Easy Cyber Initiatives to Add Value to Your Client Relationships
- WHITEPAPER: Orion Communities – Streamlining and Scaling the Investment Management Process
- Crime, Adoption, and the Resurgence of Tezos
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. I also want to thank our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our ground-breaking podcast series Dwealth Muse and will be spearheading our new joint venture education initiative – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels – including LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens, NFTs & the Metaverse
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Legal & Legislative Issues
- Fintech At Large & More