DWealth Muse, is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth Muse podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
EPISODE 66 -The Current State of Blockchain Venture and Public Cryptocurrency Investing
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest Matthew Le Merle, Co-Founder & Managing Partner of Blockchain Coinvestors, the highest performing blockchain venture fund of funds, discuss the current state of blockchain venture and public cryptocurrency investing. Highlights include:
- Why Matt is as optimistic about the future of crypto today as he was when he was on the show in December;
- Private blockchain valuations versus public crypto valuations;
- The substantial increase in the number of blockchain enterprise unicorns;
- Why now is a great time to be allocating capital to blockchain enterprises;
- The industries being disrupted by blockchain innovation;
- Why the digitalization of commerce is the next shoe to drop;
- How much of the recent cryptocurrency market turmoil is due to fundamentals versus other factors;
- Will today’s social media companies be displaced by decentralized media?
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 66: