DWealth Muse is a podcast series on Digital Wealth News that bridges the knowledge gap between conventional and modern finance through original coverage of the tidal wave of technological and regulatory change headed to finance as it shifts to a digital, decentralized system.
You can listen to all DWealth Muse podcasts at this link: https://dwealth.news/podcast/
EPISODE 68 – Blockchain Bringing Truth to Economics
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest Stefan Rust, CEO of Laguna Labs, the development arm of Truflation, a blockchain-based inflation dashboard possessing a more accurate, real-time inflation gauge, discuss everything from today’s real inflation number to the rise of metaverse real estate to why Ethereum is becoming more and more valuable to which blockchains are poised for the most growth based on developer activity to how blockchain has accelerated the pace of capital formation. Highlights include:
- How blockchain is being used to calculate the true inflation rate;
- Why government economic data is outmoded and inaccurate;
- Why Keynesian economics is becoming obsolete;
- The importance of incorporating metaverse real estate data into traditional real estate indices;
- How Ethereum’s imminent merge will impact the crypto markets;
- How having a diversity of blockchains will impact the development of Web3;
- How gas fees bring about innovation;
- Why those who don’t embrace innovation, cling to regulation;
- Why community could ultimately supersede regulation.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO EPISODE 68: