Power suit, Power Tie, Power Windows… is this what advisors have to project (wear) to be successful? Join Adam & Derek as they discuss the history of advisor attire and how it’s not like the past anymore. A fun chat that stemmed from a viral LinkedIn post where Derek cut his tie off and even got Sir Richard Branson to comment!
- Stories from the past
- The acceptable norm -what we used to wear and what we wear now
- Viral LinkedIn post on cutting a neck tie off
- How you dress says something about you
- How being authentic and stating a position that can be debated is great for marketing and brand building
- How being genuine is what people really want over nice clothes and flashy toys
- And lots more!