Happy Wednesday from Digital Wealth News™ !
Greetings once again from ATL and hoping this finds you and yours happy and healthy! Let’s jump right into the latest news from the sector!
Another week behind us and Thanksgiving next week. We hope you and yours make it beautiful and sacred, no matter how you celebrate – or with whom you celebrate – or how many you celebrate with.
We have some really great new posts this week, so read on:
- Kelly Waltrich, CMO of Orion, interviews her colleague CIO Rusty Vanneman about the emergence of model portfolios from some of the biggest industry players in finance, including Fidelity and BlackRock;
- Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network, discusses that independence means freedom from outside control. However, it’s not without outside influences or competitive forces;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report;
In our fourth installment in our new series on the top 5 fintech VC deals for the past week, we see two proptech deals – including one that encompasses electric car sharing on commercial real estate properties, a regtech deal and yet another challenger bank – this time in Italy. Europe is hot on challenger banks right now.
Garrett Baldwin once again covers cybersecurity matters for advisors in his weekly Advisor Domain column, and this week delves into a new FPA cybersecurity certification program for advisors. Sounds like a REALLY good idea to me, since these folks manage trillions of dollars in assets for clients and SHOULD be cyber-proficient.
And finally, this week we finish with the following leading editorial coverage in these original posts from the DWN editorial team for our 11/18/20 newsletter:
- Where Is the Fintech Industry Now? – I riff on what we’ve seen this past year and ask for your input on where we’re headed for 2021.
- NASDAQ Channels The Clash – “Should I Stay Or Should I Go?” – OMG – if you read nothing else, READ THS PIECE this week – it’s interesting, historical and SUPER FUN!
- The End of News Anchors? At Least Live Ones – The AI’s are coming for the anchor desk and I for one say – good riddance – bring ’em on!
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
We’re thrilled to be partnering on our launch with leading advisor technology, TAMP & investment management firm Orion and innovative digital investment bank Entoro Capital. We’ll be featuring weekly insights from Orion CEO Eric Clarke, Entoro Capital CEO Jim Row and Entoro Wealth CIO Bill Taylor that you won’t want to miss, along with important industry news from our partners. Look for more industry insider insights to come as we bring on more partners in the near future.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing, my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor & our Editorial Consultant Garrett Baldwin on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, CMO of Orion and her team and Tanya Copelyn, marketing lead at Entoro.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More