Yeah, Digital Wealth News™ is ready for 2021!
Welcome to our latest edition of Digital Wealth News™! We thought we’d have some fun this week and pop you with an amusing and unexpected twist (and photo) with our Publisher’s Notes! Last week we announced we hit a new highwater mark on our newsletter opens over Christmas week and then we topped it again over New Year’s week! So a heartfelt thank you to all our readers who keep coming to us each week for digital wealth news you can use.
Now – we ALL know 2020 was the year from hell, though we found MANY unexpected blessings throughout last year as well, and hope you did, too. And we also know that what may come in 2021 is yet unknown. But we DO know that the human spirit is powerful and formidable and we WILL make it through whatever comes our way. So BE BOLD and FEARLESS, and LET 2021 BE YOUR YEAR TO SHINE!
Moving right along, we have a new week of great content for our readers, including the following…..
- In this week’s Wealthtech Insider column, Orion’s CMO Kelly Waltrich interviews Orion Advisor Services president Noreen D. Beaman about one of the pillars for success between advisors and clients – planning – and what it means for financial planners in the new year;
- Keith Gregg of Chalice Network talks about the very real art of increasing the Enterprise value of your business in this week’s latest edition of “The Grail”;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report.
We also have a new Fintech Luminaries post this week with our friend Aaron Klein, CEO of Riskalyze, who shares some great insight with us including the one failure of his firm early on that led to the phenomenal success of Riskalyze later. Insightful read!
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team including the following posts:
- NFL Panthers’ Star Russell Okung Traded? Yes, Dollars for Bitcoin.
A REALLY fun and interesting read on Carolina Panthers’ star offensive tackle Russell Okung and his foray into Bitcoin
- Crypto is Going to the Moon. But MARS?
Elon Musk has said that WHEN he colonizes Mars, crypto will be the currency of choice for that new off-world society
- The Experts Weigh in on Trends in Digital Wealth for 2021, Part 3
The 3rd and final post in our 3-part series finishes this week with more expert commentary on 2021 trends from industry legends in the digital wealth sector
- Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in the Digital Wealth Sector (1/6/21)
We take a look at the last 2 weeks of 2020 and saw several large deals including a $200M+ closing for a Brazilian payments firm
- Chicago Fed President Mistakes Jan. 1st for April 1st (April Fools Day)
Fintech thought leader Bill Taylor offers a pithy take on a recent interest rate target pronouncement from Chicago Fed President Charles Evans
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a phenomenal 2021!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
We’re thrilled to be partnering on our launch with leading advisor technology, TAMP & investment management firm Orion and Chalice Financial Network. We’ll be featuring weekly insights from the Orion executive C-Suite team, Keith Gregg of Chalice Network and Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth, along with additional important industry news from our partners. Look for more industry insider insights to come as we bring on more partners in the near future.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing, my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor & our Editorial Consultant Garrett Baldwin on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, CMO of Orion and her team and Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network and his team for their support of our new endeavor!
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More