Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Welcome to our latest edition of Digital Wealth News! Friends, it’s been a wild and wooly few weeks for us all, but we’ll always be here to provide our readers with succinct overviews of the most important news in the digital wealth sector worldwide.
These past few weeks, despite holidays, election turmoil and more, our readership has continued to grow, breaking new milestones each week, and we’re forever grateful to you for helping us make that happen!
This week we have – you guessed it – more great content for our readers, including the following…..
- In this week’s column for Orion’s Wealthtech Insider series, we revisit a post from 2020 with Eric Clarke, CEO of Orion discussing the third pillar of the advisor-client journey: Investing;
- Keith Gregg of Chalice Network delivers another heartfelt message of treating your business as if it’s your baby, and giving it the love, attention and care it needs to survive and thrive;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report (1/12/21).
We also have a new Fintech Luminaries post with Sanjeev Kumar of Skience, who talks with DWN about the firm’s recent rebranding efforts, new C-suite hires and where wealth management firms are headed today when it comes to workflow automation.
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team including the following posts:
- Financial Sector SPACS Take Hold
Special Purpose Acquisition Companies have recently been deployed for two high profile pubilc offerings by unicorns SoFi and Bakkt
- Brilliant or Sneaky BTC Activity
A deeper dive into the genius of MicroStrategy’s acquisition of Bitcoin to boost its balance sheet and its market importance
- Walmart Continues its March into Fintech with New Ribbit Capital Partnership
Walmart is no stranger to utilizing cutting edge fintech & blockchain technologies & has forged a new partnership with VC Ribbit Capital
- Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in the Digital Wealth Sector (1/13/21)
2021 fintech VC activity starts off strong in the new year, with four of the five deals listed this week receiving funding in excess of $100M USD
- Fintech Job Market Holds Steady, with Shortages of Mid-and Senior-Level Talent
After a brief drop in job opportunities due to initial COVID-19 lockdowns, employment opportunities re-emerge for the financial technology sector
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
We’re thrilled to be partnering on our launch with leading advisor technology, TAMP & investment management firm Orion and Chalice Financial Network. We’ll be featuring weekly insights from the Orion executive C-Suite team, Keith Gregg of Chalice Network and Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth, along with additional important industry news from our partners. Look for more industry insider insights to come as we bring on more partners in the near future.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing, my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor & our Editorial Consultant Garrett Baldwin on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, CMO of Orion and her team and Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network and his team for their support of our new endeavor!
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More