Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Friends, another week of big news on the digital wealth front with word of a new investment in a Brazilian fintech from the Oracle of Omaha, a security token offering making our top 5 VC deals list and a deeper look into the paradigm-shattering bitcoin news out of El Salvador plus so much more. Read up!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
- In this week’s Wealthtech Insider column, the Orion team reviews how newly-established RIAs can look for ideas on how to run their new practice from the hard-earned lessons of their fellow small businesses;
- Adrian Johnstone of Practifi discusses how technology can be used as a force for unity within financial services firms and more in this week’s Fintech Corner column;
- Jahon Jamali of Sarson Funds discusses how cryptocurrencies, in particular Bitcoin, have come under recent criticism for being environmentally unfriendly, specifically for the energy it takes to mine and transact with digital assets in this week’s REAL CLEAR CRYPTO column;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH (his current favorite) in The Taylor Report (6/15/21).
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
DWealth Muse Podcast Series: Episode 16 – Improving Financial Transactions with Biometrics Technology
In this episode, host Dara Albright and guest, Andy Finch, CEO of IT Biometrics, discuss how advancements in identity authentication technology impacts financial transactions and fosters the growth of decentralized finance
Latin America is Becoming Central Banker’s Worst Nightmare. No Laser Eyes at The Fed.
Author Bill Taylor delves deeper into the recent paradigm-shifting news out of El Savlador on Bitcoin that has only gotten bigger in the last week, with news of other countries following suit
K1 Makes $120 Million Growth Investment in ComplySci
Investment Reflects RegTech Firm’s Accelerated Expansion, Surge in Demand for Its Employee Compliance Software for Financial Services Firms
The Week in Digital Wealth (6/16/21)
A look at the week’s latest news in the digital wealth sector the world over including a forthcoming IPO from a Mark Cuban-backed challenger bank, pluls word that Warren Buffett has invested in a Brazilian fintech and more
Advisor Tech Talk (6/16/21)
This week we cover the latest news from Cetera, Allfunds, Broadridge and others in our new wealthtech-focused weekly series on DWN
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (6/16/21)
This week, four of the Top 5 VC deals were offshore, one was a Security Token Offering, and the top deal came in at $639M in funding
Fintech Luminaries – Meet Alex Cavalieri of Seven Group
For the next in this feature series, we’d like you to meet Alex Cavalieri of Seven Group, which builds advisors a cohesive marketing plan and gives them the content and tools to grow their practice
Curated Industry Content
- The Importance of Data Cleanliness in Your Tech Stack
- Billionaire Bitcoiners: Kevin O’Leary and Carl Icahn Embrace the Crypto Ecosystem
- WHITEPAPER: Seven Relationship Skills That Will Impress High-Net-Worth Investors
- Financial Independence Group Partners with Carson Group to Provide Life Insurance, Annuities and More
- Tenacity Venture Capital Launches to Make High-Conviction Investments in Transformative Seed Stage Companies
- Allfunds and iCapital Network® Announce Strategic Partnership to Improve Global Client Access to Private Markets
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, previous CMO of Orion and her team and Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network and his team for their support during the launch of our media platform. Finally, I want to acknowledge our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world in my book, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our new podcast series Dwealth Muse.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More