Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
This Thanksgiving week we have a new Fintech Luminaries piece featuring Brad Roth of THOR Financial Technologies, and also review the steps leading to mass institutional adoption of crypto. We finish up on a playful note with a humorous post featuring noted blockchain entrepreneur T Gobble of FinTurk Farms.
Wishing you and yours a beautiful holiday!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
New thought leadership content this week…
- 3 Surprises From Orion’s Tax Management Survey
There is a growing disconnect between what investors want from advisor, and how advisors feel they should use their time (in our Wealthtech Insider column from Orion Advisor Services)
- A Time to Reflect on What We’re Thankful For
For the Australian co-founders of Practifi, a business management platform for wealth managers, Thanksgiving is a relatively new experience (in our Fintech Corner column from Practifi)
- VAIL VR Pushes The Power Of NFTs In The Metaverse
Insight into NFTs and the metaverse with Jonathan Ovadia, CEO of AEXLAB and VAIL VR, an online multiplayer shooter game and virtual reality hub (in our REAL CLEAR CRYPTO column from Sarson Funds)
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report (11/23/21)
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
Episode 39: Laying the Final Rail for Mass Institutional Adoption of Digital Assets
In this episode, DWealthMuse host Dara Albright and guest Rosario Ingargiola, CEO of Bosonic Digital, a fintech company providing custodian-agnostic infrastructure to eliminate counterparty credit and settlement risk in Digital Asset markets, discuss the final rail needed for mass institutional adoption of crypto assets
A Very Special Fintech Guest This Thanksgiving Week – Meet T Gobble of FinTurk Farms
Digital Wealth News is pleased to bring you a very special Thanksgtiving interview this week with noted blockchain entrepreneur, T. Gobble of FinTurk Farms
The Week in Digital Wealth (11/24/21)
Fintech is exiting 2021 with a bang, IPOs and M&A are on the horizon, while venture capital is shaking things up on the digital wealth front
Advisor Tech Talk (11/23/21)
The broader financial advisor community has been adding tech talent, launching new products and going digital
Fintech Luminaries – Meet Brad Roth of THOR Financial Technologies
Meet Brad Roth, Co-Founder of THOR Financial Technologies which provides solutions that enable advisors to deploy their client portfolios in a more intelligent way
DWealth Education Webinars (CE-Credit Approved)
- Preparing Financial Advisory Firms for the Great Generational Wealth Transfer, sponsored by Practifi
- Session #5 – How to Safely Invest in Digital Assets, sponsored by Sarson Funds
- Session #4 – Advanced Cryptocurrency Investment Strategie, sponsored by Sarson Funds
- Session #3: Investing in Cryptocurrency 101, sponsored by Sarson Funds
- Sesion #2: Real World Applications of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency, sponsored by Sarson Funds
- Session #1: Intro to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology, sponsored by Sarson Fundsy
Curated Industry Content
- TheALTinvestor: Real Estate Crowdfunding Firm CalTier Launches Alternatives Investing Platform
- Wealth Management: Three Strategies to Personalize the Client Experience
- Blockchange Rebrands to BITRIA
- ComplySci Acquires Illumis, Premier Technology Provider To Financial Services Firms And Aggregator Of Political Contribution Data
- WHITEPAPER: Power Your Firm’s Value Proposition with a Financial Planning Strategy
- 6 Easy Cyber Initiatives to Add Value to Your Client Relationships
- Atari Meets Blockchain: The Half-Century Journey from Silicon Valley to the Metaverse
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
And finally, if you made it to the bottom of my weekly post I want to give thanks to all our friends, clients, readers and contributors to Digital Wealth News. It has been truly an extraordinary year for our firm and we can’t wait to get underway with 2022. Thankful doesn’t begin to describe what I feel in my heart for all of you!
I also want to give thanks for the legacy of my wonderful brother Randy Boomgarden – who transitioned on 11/21/21. He was a HANDFUL for sure, but an ABSOLUTE BLAST also, and I learned so much from him and am honored to have been his sister in this lifetime.
Below – a picture from his days serving our country in the USAF during the Vietnam conflict. Love you so much, big ‘bro!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. I also want to thank our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our ground-breaking podcast series Dwealth Muse and will be spearheading our new joint venture education initiative – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More