Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Friends, heard of the Bored Ape Yacht Club yet? If not, you need to get educated as the firm behind the wildly popular NFT series just nabbed $450M in venture capital. This week we also look at the “new normal” in markets, meet a former FA who’s moved to a crypto fund and review the SEC’s new cybersecurity rules, plus more. READ UP! | Cindy Taylor, Publisher
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
New thought leadership content this week…
Wealthtech Insider: People are the Key to Great Experiences
Technology is causing a convergence in industries – even in the financial industry, products & services are relatively similar between firms
MARKETING ADVICE: Managing the “Many-Headed Hydra’ of Risk
Effective financial planning has to be accompanied by consideration of risk but it is multifaceted & can be difficult to discuss w/clients
REAL CLEAR CRYPTO: It Wasn’t The Returns – How Crypto Pulled This Advisor Away From Traditional Finance
Today, former financial advisor Jonathan Cagle is a portfolio manager & analyst for Sarson Funds, a crypto asset manager & educational platform for FAs
Fintech Corner: How to Keep Culture as Remote Work Becomes Permanent
Practifi is organizing quarterly in-person summits for its employees to engage in collaborative team building and idea-generating activities
JIFFY.ai Illuminations: Is March Too Early to Revisit Your 2022 Technology Plan?
It’s never a bad time for wealth management firms to reconsider their technology plan and roadmap, according to JIFFY.ai’s Michael Partnow
Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in BTC, ETH, gold and the S&P500 in The Taylor Report (3/28/22). “It’s the end of the first quarter of the year. Full scale “window dressing” is on. Funds making portfolio performance a huge reason for the equity rally.”
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team, including the following posts…
Is the “New Normal’ Done?
What is the “new normal?” Going back to the financial crisis of 2008/2009 when real estate & global stock markets collapsed, a new paradigm emerged
Op-Ed: What You Need to Know About the Department of Labor’s Recently Issued Guidance for 401(k) Plan Investments in Cryptocurrencies
According to Fidelity, the share of American & European investment managers with crypto assets in their portfolios increased from 36% to 52% from 2020 to 2021
The Week in Digital Wealth (3/30/22)
Russia & Ukraine updates, the Administration”s crypto plans w/the 2023 budget & former prosecutor Katie Haun breaks fintech boundaries + more
Advisor Tech Talk (3/30/22)
This week in Advisor Tech Talk we cover news from Redtail, LexisNexis, iCapital, SEI, Robinhood and Rocket Dollar
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (3/30/22)
This week, our top deal came in at $450M for the wildly successful firm behind the Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT series
EPISODE 55: How DeFi Creates Yield AND Social Impact
In this episode, DWealthMuse host Dara Albright & guest Michael Kisselgof of the Popcorn Network discuss new ways to generate yield on cryptoassets while creating real world impact
FREE CE WEBINAR: Generating Income for Investment Clients During Market Volatility – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
This webinar will feature a panel of luminaries as they examine how leading investment managers and advisors navigate this paradigm | Thursday, April 7th at 1:00pm ET |
- Op-Ed: No Excuses for Lack of Preparation on the SEC”s New Cybersecurity Rules
- Bill Parsons Joins Fintech TIFIN as EVP & General Manager of TIFIN Grow
- Oppenheimer Advances Digital Transformation with Launch of Investor Gateway
- TD Ameritrade Veteran Jim Dario Joins SageView to Drive Wealth Management Growth
- Sarson Funds is officially recognized as a Top Performer in the 2022 Investors Choice Awards
- WHITEPAPER: Case Study – Driving Firm Growth with Superior Service and Streamlined Operations
- WHITEPAPER: The Difference Between Digital Marketing and Growth Marketing for Advisors
- Stay Connected from Anywhere with the Practifi Mobile Experience
- What Is a Digital Automation Platform?
- Resolving the Blockchain Trilemma: Avalanche Inspires the Next Wave of Blockchain Innovation
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. I also want to thank our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our ground-breaking podcast series Dwealth Muse and will be spearheading our new joint venture education initiative – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens, NFTs & the Metaverse
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Legal & Legislative Issues
- Fintech At Large & More
Sign up for our free newsletter, reach out to me on Linkedin, Twitter or Facebook and thanks for stopping by!!