Happy Thanksgiving from Digital Wealth News™ !
Greetings from ATL and hoping this finds you and yours happy and healthy!
We hope you have a fun Thanksgiving planned – whether for one or ten or more – with masks – or not with masks – whichever you prefer. No judgements here. Just giving thanks for this wild, crazy year that has been 2020 and all the wisdom it has brought us.
MOVING ALONG, we have some great new posts this week, so read up:
- SignatureFD CEO Heather Robertson Fortner, joined co-hosts Ryan Donovan and George Svagera in a conversation about sustaining growth with a focus on client experience, a culture of service, and empathy in our weekly Wealthtech Insider series from Orion;
- Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network, discusses how advisors should b e reconsidering their communication strategy in the “new norm;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report;
In our fifth installment in our new series on the top 5 fintech VC deals for the past week, we see two Series E deals topping $100M this week, including wealthtech Addepar and fraud protection firm Forter, plus other deals in US lending and Italian banking.
Garrett Baldwin updates us on a new risk alert from the SEC that includes cybersecurity in his weekly Advisor Domain column, and also takes a look back this Thanksgiving week at some prior stories in his column with links as a refresher
And finally, this week we finish with the following leading editorial coverage in these original posts from the DWN editorial team for our 11/25/20 newsletter:
- Research from Fintech LendingTree Shows The Great Migration Will Continue – Some astonishing numbers in this piece on how the pandemic has affected American migration patterns this year.
- The Mainstream News Media Will “Discover” Bitcoin Very Soon. Get Ahead Of Them Fast – Watch for all the talking heads to suddenly become “experts” as BTC valuation approaches $20K once again.
- Is PayPal (and others) Creating a Bitcoin Shortage? – Probably, but you’ll have to read this to find out why.
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
We’re thrilled to be partnering on our launch with leading advisor technology, TAMP & investment management firm Orion and innovative digital investment bank Entoro Capital. We’ll be featuring weekly insights from Orion CEO Eric Clarke, Entoro Capital CEO Jim Row and Entoro Wealth CIO Bill Taylor that you won’t want to miss, along with important industry news from our partners. Look for more industry insider insights to come as we bring on more partners in the near future.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing, my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor & our Editorial Consultant Garrett Baldwin on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, CMO of Orion and her team and Tanya Copelyn, marketing lead at Entoro.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More