Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Happy Wednesday from Blustery Montana! Today, we are pleased to announce the next chapter in our growth at Digital Wealth News, with the launch of our new podcast series Dwealth Muse. Each week, host and fintech thought leader Dara Albright will take on a new topic relevant to the digital wealth sector with C-suite guests in defi, wealthtech and more. Make sure to check out her debut podcast with guest Bill Taylor, CIO of Entoro Wealth, as they take on opposite sides of the recent GameStop/Reddit/Robinhood trading fiasco in a lively and informative debate (and I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention we have sponsorships available for the podcast series as well!).
We’ve also got an incredible line up of content today, including the following!
- In this week’s column for Orion’s Wealthtech Insider series, Orion’s CMO Kelly Waltrich discusses three key filters to apply to any digital content to make sure it will catch the attention of investors, and how technology can link your content strategy to your broader marketing initiatives, and covers it all in-depth in a great video in this piece;
- In the latest installment of “The Grail With Keith Gregg“, Keith discusses monetizing your business with the mantra “don’t think of cost, think of value”;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold (which he is SO over), S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report (2/23/21).
We also have a new Fintech Luminaries post with Cheryl Nash of InvestCloud’s Financial Supermarket™ (formerly Tegra118). We’re thrilled to feature Cheryl this week and consider her one of the pivotal leaders in wealthtech today and a staunch advocate for the advancement of women in the wealth management sector.
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts:
- DWealth Muse Podcast Series: Episode 1 – The Reddit Rebellion
Introducing our new podcast series with host Dara Albright! This week Dara takes on “The Reddit Rebellion” with guest Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth in a lively debate
- How ETF Innovation And Mainstreaming Of Fintech Converged Last Week
The development and maturation of fintech continues to accelerate, but it was a particularly eventful week in the universe of fintech-related ETFs and funds
- RegTech Firm Smarsh’s Annual Survey Underscores Rising Compliance Risks of Remote Work Model
Survey results emphasize that the widespread and rapid shift to remote work models in response to the pandemic is unlikely to be fully reversed
- OpEd: Democratized Markets Still Need Ethics, Right?
While the markets sort out what happened in the recent GameStop debacle, one thing is clear – a lot of money was MADE and a lot of money was LOST
- Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in the Digital Wealth Sector (2/24/21)
Four of the top five deals this past week occurred in the US (all over $100M USD), with two receiving high profile mainstream media coverage
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
We’re thrilled to be partnering on our launch with leading advisor technology, TAMP & investment management firm Orion and Chalice Financial Network. We’ll be featuring weekly insights from the Orion executive C-Suite team, Keith Gregg of Chalice Network and Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth, along with additional important industry news from our partners. Look for more industry insider insights to come as we bring on more partners in the near future.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, CMO of Orion and her team and Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network and his team for their support of our new endeavor!
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More