Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Fintech Friends, this week we delve into AI & blockchain, learn life lessons from a wealthtech behavioral scientist, and visit with our friend and wealthtech influencer, the brilliant April Rudin, plus much more! A truly epic edition! Read up!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
- In this week’s Wealthtech Insider column, Dr. Daniel Crosby of Orion Advisor Solutions discusses building toward client and business goals, one day at a time;
- Adrian Johnstone of Practifi discusses using technology to unify a firm with role-based tools that allow for cross-functional workflows in this week’s Fintech Corner column;
- John Sarson of Sarson Funds discusses why gradual institutionalization could rapidly accelerate tokenization of the world in this week’s REAL CLEAR CRYPTO column;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH (his current favorite) in The Taylor Report (720/21).
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
DWealth Muse Podcast Series: Episode 21 – Why Artificial Intelligence May Be the Panacea for Solving Blockchain for Finance
DWealthMuse host Dara Albright and guest Stephen Roche of Saphyre discuss why AI may just be the panacea for solving blockchain for finance
To ETF or not ETF. That Continues to be the Question.
Crypto expert Bill Taylor delves into the Bitcoin ETF topic, and provides insights into why this may never happen in the United States
The Week in Digital Wealth (7/21/21)
This week’s industry news comes to us from Oracle, Grayscale, Amazon & Revolut with word of a #fintech investment from Serena Williams as well
Advisor Tech Talk (7/21/21)
On Monday it looked like a slow news week, and then suddenly several major stories popped Tuesday in the wealthtech sector – check them out here
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (7/21/21)
Another week, another 5+ $100M VC deals in #fintech, with 2 originating out of the Windy City and a full range of #fintech sectors represented
Fintech Luminaries – Meet April Rudin of The Rudin Group
For our latest feature, we’d like you to meet our friend April Rudin of The Rudin Group, a true fintech luminary and industry thought leader
And don’t forget to check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!
Curated Industry Content
- REGTECH CORNER: ComplySci’s Amy Kadomatsu on Tech-Driven Employee Compliance Software
- How to Improve Data Quality with Data Best Practices
- Hear About the Latest Fintech Trends With The Fuse Show
- Helium Network: Powering the People’s Wireless Economy
- Gideon Strategic Partners Affiliates With Leading Independent Broker-Dealer, Appoints Adam Gross Partner And Head Of Family Office Group In Support Of Its Strategic Expansion
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, previous CMO of Orion and her team and Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network and his team for their support during the launch of our media platform. Finally, I want to acknowledge our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world in my book, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our new podcast series Dwealth Muse.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More