Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Fintech Friends, this week we revisit the value of consistency in digital marketing, check up on Amazon’s latest crypto antics and chat with Paul Camuto of fintech Broadridge Financial Solutions, plus more! Another PHENOM edition! Read up!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
- In our Wealthtech Insider column this week, we discuss digital marketing with the Orion team, and are reminded that In digital marketing to prospects, consistency counts;
- In this week’s Fintech Corner column, Practifi CEO & Co-Founder Glenn Elliott discusses why integration must be more than a fintech buzzword;
- This week Jahon Jamali of Sarson Funds discusses why cryptocurrencies can be valued based on the size of the network, not on the independent price action for tokens in the market in our REAL CLEAR CRYPTO column;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH (his current favorite) in The Taylor Report (7/27/21).
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
DWealth Muse Podcast Series: Episode 22 – Why Every Business, Investor and Investment Banker Needs to Have Security Tokens on their Radar
DWealthMuse host Dara Albright and guest Carlos Domingo of Securitize discuss the evolution of public offerings and STOs
Did You See the Writing on the Wall? Or the Recruitment Ad?
Crypto expert Bill Taylor delves into the Amazon dance on their new involvement with crypto and what it means for the market and the sector long-term
The Week in Digital Wealth (7/21/21)
This week’s industry news comes to us from Elon Musk, Robinhood, Amazon, Visa, the IMF and more in our snappy weekly fintech news column
Advisor Tech Talk (7/28/21)
This week we cover Chalice Network, Envestnet, Rebalance360 and more in our weekly news column covering the wealthtech sector
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (7/27/21)
More deals topping $100M this week, with the US winning out at 4 of the top 5 fundings, and two touching upon the crypto market
Fintech Luminaries – Meet Paul Camuto of Broadridge Financial Solutions
For our latest feature, we’d like you to meet Paul Camuto of Broadridge Financial Solutions, a global fintech leader with over $4.5 billion in revenue
And don’t forget to check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!
Curated Industry Content
- 4 Tips for Improving Your Financial Advisor and Client Relationship
- Beyond Beeple: NFTs & The Future of Financial Access
- Five Ways the Orion Client Portal Will Transform Your Client Relationships
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
And finally, this weeks #DWNsmile comes to you thanks to baseball player Victor Robles who had a little friend visit his hat during a recent game.
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, previous CMO of Orion and her team and Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network and his team for their support during the launch of our media platform. Finally, I want to acknowledge our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world in my book, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our new podcast series Dwealth Muse.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More