Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Greetings, Fintech Friends! This week we review the current (and lingering) demise of gold, learn about the Tezos blockchain and what it means for the future of DeFi and chat with wealthtech CEO Helen Yang of Andes Wealth Technologies plus more! And make sure to scroll to the very bottom to check out our new #DWNSmile section, too!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
- In our Wealthtech Insider this week, Orion CEO Eric Clarke shares why client retention during a breakaway period has a lot to do with the relationships you’ve built over time;
- In this week’s Fintech Corner column, Adrian Johnstone of Practifi discusses how the CRM is the first step to RIA digital asset adoption
- This week Blake Richmond of Sarson Funds discusses Bitcoin, Ethereum & nstitutional adoption in this week’s REAL CLEAR CRYPTO column;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report (8/10/21).
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
DWealth Muse Podcast Series: Episode 24 – The Tezos Blockchain and its Quiet Rise to Industry Dominance
DWealthMuse host Dara Albright and guest, Kevin Mehrab discuss how the Tezos blockchainis gaining dominance & what that means for DeFi
Gold. No Longer Golden. RIP!
Author Bill Taylor tackles the subject of gold, its long history as a trading medium and currency, and its current demise as Bitcoin gains further traction
The Week in Digital Wealth (8/3/21)
This week’s industry news comes to us from Circle, Plaid, SPAC oracle Betsy Cohen and more in our topical weekly fintech news column
Advisor Tech Talk (8/10/21)
This week we cover news from FMG Suite, Orion, STP Investments Services and more in our weekly column covering the wealthtech sector
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (8/10/21)
4 of this week’s top 5 VC deals are over $200M(!) and every one comes from a different continent, showing the explosive growth of fintech worldwide
Fintech Luminaries – Meet Helen Yang of Andes Wealth Technologies
For our latest feature, we’d like you to meet Helen Yang of Andes Wealth Technologies, which combines behavioral finance with risk analytics
Make sure to join the Digital Wealth News group on Linkedin! And don’t forget to check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!
Curated Industry Content
- DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS SURPASSES 40,000 UNIQUE VISITORS IN JULY, ITS TENTH FULL MONTH OF OPERATIONS
- Sarson Funds Sees Green With Launch of Cryptocurrency ESG Strategy
- CRM for Financial Advisors: How Specialized Platforms Fuel Successful Firms
- WHITEPAPER: Orion Communities – Streamlining and Scaling the Investment Management Process
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
And finally, this week’s #DWNsmile moment comes to you from DWN co-founder Bill Taylor, who QUITE BY ACCIDENT, found himself standing in front of a MIG fighter jet (previously owned by Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen) while meandering into what looked like a public event (but was DEFINITELY not) at an FBO at Bozeman Yellowstone airport recently. Can you say “TOP GUN”?!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, previous CMO of Orion and her team and Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network and his team for their support during the launch of our media platform. Finally, I want to acknowledge our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world in my book, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our new podcast series Dwealth Muse.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More
Sign up for our free newsletter, reach out to me on Linkedin, Twitter or Facebook and thanks for stopping by!!