Greetings from Digital Wealth News™
Friends, notice anything different? We’ve given Digital Wealth News a “facelift” with a brand new logo design, a new tagline (“Covering Digital Finance The World Over”) and a fresh new newsletter format, but all the same great content! We hope you love it as much as we do!
A little behind the scenes on how and why we did this….
With regard to our new logo, our inner circle often refers to Digital Wealth News as DWN. We thought – why not let our readers in on our little secret, too, via our new logo? Next – green – the color of money and abundance. We almost ALWAYS use green in all our business logos for that exact reason – and the green we chose is fresh and “comfortable”. Also, throughout the DWN website and our newsletter, you’ll notice we always use “sans serif” fonts. No frills – just clean, beautiful lines – and that’s why we decided to continue that with the logo fonts. Lastly, in all our prior business logos, we’ve had a symbol, but we just weren’t feeling it this time around. We considered a block of color behind the letters, but “the publisher” got out-voted, so we went with the democratic method, and a beautiful new logo it is!
And btw, we’ve heard that logo design firms can charge in the tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars to implement new logo designs and take months if not years to complete, particularly if it’s a very large firm. Or you can just roll with intuition and get it done, which is what we did here. That’s the beauty of a small, nimble business.
Here’s a comparison of the two…….
While we were at it, we thought “HEY, if we’re doing a logo change, let’s change up the newsletter, too”! We loved our prior format, but we thought we’d try something entirely new. We may well tweak it in the coming weeks, but for now, we have a new clean format for the newsletter as well. In fact, we had planned to take a little longer to implement, but our AMAZING IT lead said, “hey, let’s just do it”, so we finished the design last week and we’re already launching this week. That is a process that can take months – in our case – it was under a week – which is how we like to roll.
And finally…..why now? We had a little “health challenge” (understatement) hit our household over the summer. It has already been overcome and in what many call “miraculous” time, but it woke us up MASSIVELY, as these things tend to do, and we decided to change up our business “decor” (and home decor as well) to reflect an entirely new HIGHLY CHARGED POSITIVE ENERGY. So now, in the words of the famous Paul Harvey (I date myself), “you know the rest of the story”.
Or, more appropriately, in the words of our FAVORITE NEW COLLEGE COACH Deion “Prime Time” Sanders, “You either coming or you going. WE COMING!” And that’s our philosophy here at DWN as well!
Now friends…….READ UP!! | Cindy Taylor, Publisher
NEWS | MARKETS
MARTECH MINUTES: Exploring the Phenomenon – Social Media Statistics & Use by Financial Professionals
- STANDARD DEVIATIONS PODCAST: Jay Coulter – The 5 Dimensions of a Great Advisory Practice
- RETHINK. FINANCIAL ADVICE PODCAST: Goldman Sachs Supporting Independent Advisors With Richard Lofgren
CURATED INDUSTRY CONTENT
- INTELLIGENCE FOR GROWTH: How Wealth Managers Can Jumpstart Their Business By Marketing to Niche Personas
- WEALTHTECH INSIDER: Bucketing Client Goals to Help Them Protect, Live, and Dream
- AI ILLUMINATIONS: Cure Your Pain with a Single Pane
- FINTECH CORNER: The Importance of Personalization in WealthTech
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
“There is no reason that the average investor should be left on the sidelines when it comes to fixed-income.” – Bill Capuzzi, CEO of Apex
Read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to keep this powerful media engine running smoothly.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels – including LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens, NFTs & the Metaverse
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Legal & Legislative Issues
- Fintech At Large & More