Holiday Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Hoping this finds you and yours happy and healthy as we head into the Christmas and Hanukkah season!
We hope you had a meaningful Thanksgiving and found a way – whether socially distant – or seated next to your friends and kin – that worked best for you. Ours was a smaller celebration this year with 3 of us – my husband, our kitty and I. Turns out family comes in all shapes and sizes, some with fur and a tail.
MOVING ALONG, we have some great new posts this week, so read up:
- This week, we revisit a column from the past with Eric Clarke, CEO of Orion, around the “Achieve” pillar of their company in our weekly Wealthtech Insider series from Orion;
- Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network, discusses how we can face challenges together, even while socially distant, for business and personal matters;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report;
We have a new Fintech Luminaries post with our friend Steve Ehrlich, CEO of Voyager who discusses how he followed his father’s footsteps in the accounting sector and then went on to start Voyager, a publicly-traded & licensed crypto agency broker, with Digital Wealth News.
In our sixth installment in our new series on the top 5 fintech VC deals for the past week, we saw one insurtech deal top $350M USD(!) this past week, along with three others who exceeded $100M. I scratched my head – thinking this would have been a slow week for VC closings due to Thanksgiving but then realized that it’s approaching the end of Calendar Year 2020, and there’s dry powder in “them ‘thar” VC vaults that has to be put to work.
Advisor Domain columnist Garrett Baldwin had a family emergency this week, so Marianna Shafir, Corporate Counsel and Regulatory Advisor at Smarsh, graciously stepped in last minute to guest author an outstanding piece (in under 3 hours) exploring the importance of email archiving in order to help protect one’s B/D from potential regulatory penalties.
And finally, this week we finish with the following leading editorial coverage in these original posts from the DWN editorial team for our 12/3/20 newsletter:
- Digital Banks Seek Fin-TikTokers and Fin-Fluencers – Did you know there’s a bank for teens? And did you know that several challenger banks use TikTokers as their spokespeople? If not, read this piece and you will be enlightened on a massive new fintech trend.
- Wealthtech & Advisory Firm deVere Group Reports High Interest Levels in Second Passports – An interesting but sobering look at how people the world over are looking to have an “escape clause” from their home countries, “just in case”.
- The Bitcoin Connection to the Georgia Senate Race – If you don’t know what this connection is, you should read up on the background of one of the US Senate contenders for Georgia.
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
We’re thrilled to be partnering on our launch with leading advisor technology, TAMP & investment management firm Orion and innovative digital investment bank Entoro Capital. We’ll be featuring weekly insights from Orion CEO Eric Clarke, Entoro Capital CEO Jim Row and Entoro Wealth CIO Bill Taylor that you won’t want to miss, along with important industry news from our partners. Look for more industry insider insights to come as we bring on more partners in the near future.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing, my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor & our Editorial Consultant Garrett Baldwin on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, CMO of Orion and her team and Tanya Copelyn, marketing lead at Entoro.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More