Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Welcome to our latest edition of Digital Wealth News!
This week, we’ve settled into our new mountain lifestyle routine (and time zone), no small chore. What a difference a few thousand miles make(!), but we’re loving Bozeman, though we miss our friends and family back in Atlanta! Even so, “the show” must go on, and this week we have a full roster of new content including posts on direct indexing, gamestopping, compliance risks, corporate treasury paradigm shifts – industry defining events that are occurring NOW and we’re covering them all for you at Digital Wealth News!
- In this week’s column for Orion’s Wealthtech Insider series, Orion’s Chief Product and Technology Officer Mustapha Baassiri discusses four ways to upgrade your client experience in 2021;
- In “The Grail”, Keith Gregg of Chalice Network discusses discusses how Chalice helps with the backbone of your business – operations;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold (which he is SO over), S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report (2/9/21). Can you say “super parabolic”?
We also have a new Fintech Luminaries post with Andrew Altfest of FP Alpha, who shares how the company uses AI to help financial advisors make actionable client recommendations across 17 different disciplines.
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and outside contributors this week, too, including the following posts:
- Quietly, a Massive Fundamental Way Business is Transacted is Taking Place
Corporate treasuries are shifting emphasis and turning to a new asset class for additional income generation for shareholders
- GameStopping the Way to Decentralized Finance (DeFi)
Great transformations are often marked with nouns developing into verbs and “gamestopping” is the latest example of this trend
- Direct Indexing: 2020’s Surge is Just the Beginning
Guest author Randy Bullard educates us on how and why direct indexing exploded in 2020 and what’s ahead for the future
- Post-GameStop, Future Compliance Risks Could Reshape Wealthtech
The latest market disruptions spotlight digital communications compliance risks that had already been accelerating for wealth managers
- Market Democratization or A Fool’s Errand?
A different take on the current “market democratization” movement and a nostalgic look back at the similarities to the Occupy Wall Street initiative
- Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in the Digital Wealth Sector (2.10.21)
Just two deals broke the $100M threshold this past week, but four of the five top deals touched on the real estate sector
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
We’re thrilled to be partnering on our launch with leading advisor technology, TAMP & investment management firm Orion and Chalice Financial Network. We’ll be featuring weekly insights from the Orion executive C-Suite team, Keith Gregg of Chalice Network and Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth, along with additional important industry news from our partners. Look for more industry insider insights to come as we bring on more partners in the near future.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, CMO of Orion and her team and Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network and his team for their support of our new endeavor!
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More
Sign up for our free newsletter, reach out to me on Linkedin, Twitter or Facebook and thanks for stopping by!!