Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Hello Fintech Friends! This week we visit with Michael Magnan at AdvizorPro, review the technology lesson wealth firms need to learn from medicine and law and hear how retail investors are capitalizing on multi-family real estate investing through fintech platforms. READ UP!!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
- In our Wealthtech Insider column, the Orion Advisor team explores the topic of using financial goals to keep clients on track;
- In our Fintech Corner column, Practifi’s team reviews the technology lesson wealth firms need to learn from medicine and law;
- In our REAL CLEAR CRYPTO column, we visit with John Small of of Roman DBDR & Arculus, to review what crypto actually is and why it matters;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report (9/28/21).
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
DWealth Muse Podcast Series: Episode 31: How Retail Investors are Capitalizing on Multi-Family Real Estate Investing
Host Dara Albright and guest Matt Belcher, CEO and Co-founder of CalTier, discuss why multi-family real estate is one of today’s most coveted investment opportunities and how retail investors are finally getting in on the action
Politicizing Crypto? Oh My, Its Begun.
Author Bill Taylor explores how voters might view legalizing crypto for payments and which party would be inclined to accept crypto as legal tender
The Week in Digital Wealth (9/29/21)
Fintech companies are increasingly targeting trading, one startup is shortening its workweek, and a bitcoin ETF could finally be on the horizon
Advisor Tech Talk (9/29/21)
This week we review news from Betterment, Groundfloor & Mako Fintech & others in our weekly column covering wealthtech
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (9/29/21)
We look at the top VC deals in fintech for the week, including $431M fo ra NYC bitcoin miner & $250M for the firm behind CryptoKitties, plus more
Fintech Luminaries – Meet Michael Magnan of AdvizorPro
Meet Michael Magnan of AdvizorPro, which powers financial services recruiting, sales and marketing through a tech-powered database
COMPLIMENTARY LIVE WEBINAR-SESSION #3: Investing in Cryptocurrency 101 (Tues, Oct 12, 2-3pm ET)
This is part 3 of an 8-part webinar course designed to support financial advisors in their efforts to have constructive and informed client engagements on digital asset investment opportunities. Register here today!
COMPLIMENTARY LIVE WEBINAR-SESSION #2: Real World Applications of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
Register here to view a replay of part 2 of an 8-part webinar course designed to support financial advisors in their efforts to have constructive and informed client engagements on digital asset investment opportunities and earn 1 hour of CE credit towards the CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, and RMA® certifications
COMPLIMENTARY LIVE WEBINAR-SESSION #1: Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology
Register here to view a replay of the “CRYPTOCURRENCY FINANCIAL ADVISOR CERTIFICATION – Session #1: Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology” webinar and earn 1 hour of CE credit towards the CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, and RMA® certifications
Curated Industry Content
- Blockchange Expands Crypto Asset Management Offerings to Tax-Advantaged Investment Accounts
- Ebook: Building your breakaway brand – The ultimate marketing guide for newly independent RIAs
- 6 Easy Cyber Initiatives to Add Value to Your Client Relationships
- Crypto, Climate, & Confusion: Clearing the Air on Blockchain and the Environment
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. I also want to thank our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our ground-breaking podcast series Dwealth Muse and will be spearheading our new joint venture education initiative – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More
Sign up for our free newsletter, reach out to me on Linkedin, Twitter or Facebook and thanks for stopping by!!