Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Hello Fintech Friends! This week we celebrate our first anniversary at Digital Wealth News! We’re so grateful to our wonderful community of readers, sponsors, and team members, and we couldn’t be more proud of our leading edge media platform. Thank you for your continued support of our content, and as always, READ UP on this week’s latest news and posts in the world of digital wealth!!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
- In our Wealthtech Insider column, the Orion Advisor team explores the myriad decisions we all face every day, and determine it’s no wonder we end up relying on mental shortcuts, even for financial decisions;
- In our Fintech Corner column, Practifi’s team discuss that was once considered a good wealth management technology stack was entirely purpose-driven—as long as the software and equipment did their work reasonably well for the practice.
- In our REAL CLEAR CRYPTO column, the Sarson Funds team reviews how advisors don’t just need help with crypto education, they need to understand what is most important to learn, where they can learn it and how to parse that information to clients;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report (10/5/21).
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
DWealth Muse Podcast Series – Episode 32: Best Practices for Owning and Leaving Cryptocurrency to Heirs
Host Dara Albright and guests Matt Berke and Michael Watkins, Co-founders of Bitcoin Butlers, discuss the best practices for owning and leaving cryptocurrency to heirs
Op-Ed: Should Global Central Banks Diversify Reserve Holdings?
Author Bill Taylor explores how central banks reserves are out of sync relative to their core reserve gold holdings and what they should consider instead
Digital Wealth News Marks One-Year Anniversary with Record 48,000 Unique Visitors in September
Leading Fintech and Wealthtech Media Platform Moves Forward with Expansion as Bill Taylor Named Chief Executive Officer
The Week in Digital Wealth (10/6/21)
A new charitable app named Daffy and a crypto-trading hampster named Mr. Goxx are covered in this week’s column plus more on the BNPL craze
Advisor Tech Talk (10/6/21)
This week we review news from Bank of America, Franklin Templeton, Dimensional Fund Advisors and others in our weekly column covering wealthtech
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (10/6/21)
We look at the top VC deals in fintech for the week, including a whopping $680M for a French fantasy soccer platform minting NFTs and many others
COMPLIMENTARY LIVE WEBINAR-SESSION #3: Investing in Cryptocurrency 101 (Tues, Oct 12, 2-3pm ET)
This is part 3 of an 8-part webinar course designed to support financial advisors in their efforts to have constructive and informed client engagements on digital asset investment opportunities. Register here today!
COMPLIMENTARY LIVE WEBINAR-SESSION #2: Real World Applications of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
Register here to view a replay of part 2 of an 8-part webinar course designed to support financial advisors in their efforts to have constructive and informed client engagements on digital asset investment opportunities and earn 1 hour of CE credit towards the CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, and RMA® certifications
COMPLIMENTARY LIVE WEBINAR-SESSION #1: Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology
Register here to view a replay of the “CRYPTOCURRENCY FINANCIAL ADVISOR CERTIFICATION – Session #1: Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology” webinar and earn 1 hour of CE credit towards the CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, and RMA® certifications
Curated Industry Content
- Docupace Announces Acquisition of PreciseFP at Riskalyze Fearless Investing Conference
- WHITEPAPER: Case Study – Driving Firm Growth with Superior Service and Streamlined Operations
- Stay Connected from Anywhere with the Practifi Mobile Experience
- Beyond Beeple: NFTs & The Future of Financial Access
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. I also want to thank our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our ground-breaking podcast series Dwealth Muse and will be spearheading our new joint venture education initiative – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More
Sign up for our free newsletter, reach out to me on Linkedin, Twitter or Facebook and thanks for stopping by!!