Greetings from Digital Wealth News™
Friends, what news is news? We ponder this DEEP EXISTENTIAL QUESTION while also delving into a large state’s new crypto legislation and how technology affects advisor recruiting plus SO MUCH MORE this week…..
READ UP!! | Cindy Taylor, Publisher
NEWS | MARKETS
Curated Industry Content
- Will AI Tools Revolutionize Data-Driven Wealth Management Functions?
- Award-Winning Robotics Researcher Dr. Henrik Christensen Appointed to Board of Directors at AlphaTrAI
- STANDARD DEVIATIONS PODCAST: Matt Reiner – Becoming the Advisor of the Future
- FINTECH & PHILOSOPHY w/ Cindy Taylor: Meet Michael Pinsker of Docupace
- INTELLIGENCE FOR GROWTH: Make an Impact With Clients and Prospects Through Custom Content
- WEALTHTECH INSIDER: There Are Better Ways to Measure Financial Success Than Returns
- FINTECH CORNER: Why Integration Must Be More Than A Fintech Buzzword
- AI ILLUMINATIONS: When Finalizing your Budget, is the Client’s Voice Represented?
Qutoe of the Week
“In this era of AI-driven transformation, understanding the interplay between industries is paramount. It’s not just about adapting; it’s about orchestrating a symphony of change.” – Sriram Kanuri, Arteria Technologies
Read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to keep this powerful media engine running smoothly.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels – including LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens, NFTs & the Metaverse
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Legal & Legislative Issues
- Fintech At Large & More