Friends, it’s Thanksgiving week here in the US and at DWN, we truly have so much to be thankful for, including you – our incredible readers! We’re also revisiting a VERY FUN and timely interview from 2021 with blockchain businessfowl T. Gobble of FinTurk Farms!
READ UP!! | Cindy Taylor, Publisher
NEWS | MARKETS
Curated Industry Content
- STANDARD DEVIATIONS PODCAST: Why Do We Hate to Talk About Money?
- RETHINK, FINANCIAL ADVICE PODCAST: The Biggest Challenge in Wealth Management
- INTELLIGENCE FOR GROWTH: How AI Can Help Advisors Find The Best Clients
- FINTECH CORNER: How Implementation and Onboarding Fit Into The Fintech Client Experience
- WEALTHTECH INSIDER: These Personal Finance Myths Hold Investors Back
Fintech Quote of the Week:
“Hosting Thanksgiving comes with financial challenges, and some are already feeling stuffed with regret. 60% of Americans are planning on hosting or considering hosting Thanksgiving this year, and they expect 11 guests, on average. Potential hosts expect to spend an average of $361 on food, drink and decor. For parents of children younger than 18, that catapults to $469. However, nearly a quarter (24%) say the high costs could deter them from hosting again next year.” – LendingTree (11/13/23)
Read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to keep this powerful media engine running smoothly.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels – including LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens, NFTs & the Metaverse
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Legal & Legislative Issues
- Fintech At Large & More