Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Hello Fintech Friends! This week we explore the intersection of gaming, finance and media, review the increasing role BTC is playing in Latin American economies, and review the week’s top VC deals in the fintech sector and more. Read up!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
New thought leadership content this week…
- How Timing And Tax Management Fit Into The Bigger Picture For Your Clients
When advisors look for ways to reduce their clients’ tax exposure, they establish why their guidance is so valuable (in our Wealthtech Insider column from Orion Advisor Services)
- How Practifi Converts Satisfied Clients Into Raving Fans
Practifi, a business management platform for wealth management, seeks to cultivate raving fans through a set of client advocacy initiatives (in our Fintech Corner column from Practifi)
- DeFi Popcorn Enables Digital Assets to Work For The Common Good
To many, ESG & digital asset investing are miles apart, with crypto being too anonymous and out of reach to be a force for good – enter Popcorn (in our REAL CLEAR CRYPTO column from Sarson Funds)
- Wealth Management: Three Strategies to Personalize the Client Experience
It is imperative that wealth managers find improved ways to deliver more personalized and seamless online experiences (from Refinitiv, an LSEG Business)
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report (11/16/21)
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
Episode 38: Prosperity Awaits at the Intersection of Gaming, Finance and Media
In this episode, DWealthMuse host Dara Albright and guest Jonathan Ovadia, CEO of AEXLAB – a virtual reality technologies and gaming company, discuss the vast economic possibilities that will arise at the intersection of gaming, finance and media
Will Bitcoin Be Latin America’s Euro?
The first radical step in adopting a new currency took place recently when El Salvador made BTC legal tender, now other countries are following suit
The Week in Digital Wealth (11/17/21)
Regulators have turned their backs on a BTC spot-market ETF again and PayPal & Citigroup CEOs recently discussed navigating the pandemic
Advisor Tech Talk (11/17/21)
Advisors are partnering up to harness each other’s strengths and crypto has muscled its way into the retirement conversation
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (11/17/21)
This week we’re back with a fresh round of new Top 5 VC deals, and this week’s week’s top deal was a digital identity trust platform out of NYC
DWealth Education Webinars (CE-Credit Approved)
Session #6: Mitigating Cryptocurrency Investing Risks, sponsord by Sarson Funds – FREE LIVE CE & CERTIFICATION WEBINAR – Tuesday, November 30th 2021 @ 2:00PM EST (REGISTER HERE)
- Preparing Financial Advisory Firms for the Great Generational Wealth Transfer, sponsored by Practifi
- Session #5 – How to Safely Invest in Digital Assets, sponsored by Sarson Funds
- Session #4 – Advanced Cryptocurrency Investment Strategie, sponsored by Sarson Funds
- Session #3: Investing in Cryptocurrency 101, sponsored by Sarson Funds
- Sesion #2: Real World Applications of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency, sponsored by Sarson Funds
- Session #1: Intro to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology, sponsored by Sarson Fundsy
Curated Industry Content
- TheALTinvestor: Real Estate Crowdfunding Firm CalTier Launches Alternatives Investing Platform
- WHITEPAPER: Power Your Firm’s Value Proposition with a Financial Planning Strategy
- 6 Easy Cyber Initiatives to Add Value to Your Client Relationships
- Atari Meets Blockchain: The Half-Century Journey from Silicon Valley to the Metaverse
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. I also want to thank our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our ground-breaking podcast series Dwealth Muse and will be spearheading our new joint venture education initiative – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More
Sign up for our free newsletter, reach out to me on Linkedin, Twitter or Facebook and thanks for stopping by!!