Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Hello Fintech Friends! This week we explore how financial advisors are leveraging digital transformation, hear a powerful op-ed on how the Budget Reconciliation Bill could harm several sectors of the market, including blockchain innovation, and report on the latest Initial Public Offering in the fintech sector plus more.
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
New this week……..
- In our Wealthtech Insider column, the Andy Rosenberger of Orion Advisor Advisor Services reviews “How Timing And Tax Management Fit Into The Bigger Picture For Your Clients“
- In our Fintech Corner column, Practifi’s Tim Highland discusses “How Implementation and Onboarding Fit Into The Fintech Client Experience“
- In our REAL CLEAR CRYPTO column, Nathan Frankovitz, a blockchain analyst at Sarson Funds, explores the topic “How Dogecoin Could Become The Peoples’ Money“
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report (11/9/21) (coming shortly)
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
Episode 37: How Financial Advisors are Leveraging Digital Transformation to Engage the Self-Directed Generation
In this episode, DWealthMuse host Dara Albright and guest Charles Smith, Global Head of Digital Solutions, Wealth Management, Refinitiv, a London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) business, discuss how financial advisors are leveraging digital transformation to accommodate self-directed investor mindsets, increase productivity and grow AUM
Op-Ed: How the “Budget Reconciliation” Bill will Harm Retirement Savers, Small Businesses and Blockchain Innovation
A look at how the “Budget Reconciliation” bill will harm retirement, small biz, and blockchain innovation and what lawmakers should do instead
The Week in Digital Wealth (11/10/21)
Fintechs are flooding the publicly traded markets, SPAC deals will persist through 2022 & a leading crypto firm is going into wealth management
Advisor Tech Talk (11/10/21)
The metaverse is now accessible to financial advisors, wealth managers are taking client engagement to the next level and more
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (11/10/21)
This week we’re back with a fresh round of new Top 5 VC deals, and this week’s top deal came out of the Philippines, and the rest out of CA
DWealth Education Webinars (CE-Credit Approved)
Preparing Financial Advisory Firms for the Great Generational Wealth Transfer, sponsored by Practifi – Tuesday, November 16th 2021 @ 2:00PM EST (REGISTER HERE)
- SESSION #5: How to Safely Invest in Digital Assets
- SESSION #4: Advanced Cryptocurrency Investment Strategies
- SESSION #3: Investing in Cryptocurrency 101
- SESSION #2: Real World Applications of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- SESSION #1: Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology
Curated Industry Content
- TheALTinvestor: Real Estate Crowdfunding Firm CalTier Launches Alternatives Investing Platform
- Ebook: Building your breakaway brand – The ultimate marketing guide for newly independent RIAs
- Financial Advisor Client Retention: Getting the Best Results
- Why Adding Digital Assets To Your Portfolio is Important
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. I also want to thank our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our ground-breaking podcast series Dwealth Muse and will be spearheading our new joint venture education initiative – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More
Sign up for our free newsletter, reach out to me on Linkedin, Twitter or Facebook and thanks for stopping by!!