Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
How can it be that it’s March already? This past week has been a wild one with major market gyrations as the Russia/Ukraine scenario unfolds. Meanwhile, fintech never sleeps and there’s much more news to report in the sector beyond that crisis, and you’ll find it here. Read Up!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
New thought leadership content this week…
Wealthtech Insider: Putting Geopolitical Crises in Perspective
Investors have understandably been transfixed by the unfolding invasion of Ukraine by Russia. Advisors need to know how to help clients navigate the crisis.
REAL CLEAR CRYPTO: Stablecoins – To Peg or Not to Peg
Stablecoins are an increasingly popular way for people who are looking to get into cryptocurrencies & their value is pegged to another asset
Fintech Corner: How Implementation and Onboarding Fit Into The Fintech Client Experience
Advisors changing some or all of their technology stack should give some thought as to how they will implement that change
TheALTinvestor: How WealthTech Makes It Easier to Get Alts into IRAs
A harmonization of innovation is offering individual investors and, eventually, advisors the ability to invest as if they were institutions
JIFFY.ai Illuminations: Automation is Supercharging The Account Opening Process
Many wealth management firms are envying the fintech capability to facilitate opening of new accounts instantly
MARKETING ADVICE: How AI Makes Content Marketing Faster, Easier and More Focused
As the pandemic sent more people to remote work. reaching clients & prospects with relevant content became a powerful tool
Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in BTC, ETH, gold and the S&P500 in The Taylor Report (3/1/22).
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
What Would Aaron Rodgers Do?
Mr. Rodgers’ contract is expiring soon & he may, or may not, finish his illustrious career in Green Bay. Problem. What to do with all that money. Bitcoin?
The Week in Digital Wealth (3/2/22)
This week we have more Russia & Ukraine market impact updates, and Ukraine asks exchanges to bar and sabotage Russian user accounts plus more
Advisor Tech Talk (3/2/22)
There were several impactful news items this past week in the digital assets space, all speaking to the growing acceptance of crypto & blockchain
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (3/2/22)
Our top deal for this week came in at $497M with all five deals ringing in at $200M+ and two originating out of Singapore, a third our of Nigeria and the others out of Silicon Valley
EPISODE 51: Bridging Conventional and Digital Finance
DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest, Carlos Domingo, Founder and CEO of Securitize, discuss the bridge between conventional and digital finance, and ways to bring traditional compliance to a modern decentralized framework
Curated Industry Content
- FREE CE WEBINAR: Discovering the Latest Innovation in Wealth Management and the Digitization of Value – Wednesday, March 16 @ 2pm ET – REGISTER HERE
- d1g1t Inks Deal with Canada”s Largest Clearing and Custody Player
- Advisor Group Continues Digital Transformation Momentum with New Senior Hires
- WHITEPAPER: The Difference Between Digital Marketing and Growth Marketing for Advisors
- WHITEPAPER: Case Study – Driving Firm Growth with Superior Service and Streamlined Operations
- Enhancing User Experience With Process Automation
- Crypto-Curious? A Guide to Digital Asset Exposure
- How Can Advisory Firms Build for the Digital Future?
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. I also want to thank our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our ground-breaking podcast series Dwealth Muse and will be spearheading our new joint venture education initiative – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens & NFTs
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Legal & Legislative Issues
- Fintech At Large & More
Sign up for our free newsletter, reach out to me on Linkedin, Twitter or Facebook and thanks for stopping by!!