Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Welcome to our latest edition of Digital Wealth News!
As my brief note in the newsletter alluded to, today is a big day for the Taylor household. We embark on a new chapter of our life – leaving the southern charm of Atlanta for the majestic, wild beauty of Montana on a 2,000 mile road trip with our 15-year old kitty in the back seat. Next week, Digital Wealth News will officially come to you from Bozeman! Getting the long undies ready! In the meantime, we have another great line up of content for you this week. Check it out!
- In this week’s column for Orion’s Wealthtech Insider series, Orion explores some new formats for the column, with this one looking at “the year of the breakaway advisor”;
- In “The Grail”, Keith Gregg of Chalice Network shares that independence means freedom from outside control but is not without outside influences or competitive forces;
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report (1/26/21).
We also have a new Fintech Luminaries post with Pierce Crosby of TradingView, who shares insights into the future of collecting better data on illiquid assets and verifying those transactions on the blockchain
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and outside contributors this week, too, including the following posts:
- A Quick Synopsis on How and Why Bitcoin is in the News
An important refresher on all the institutional activity that has taken place in the last several months to elevate the status of the digital currency
- Canadian Invasion: Toronto-Based FinTech Wealth Management Platform Continues Expansion in America
Canada’s d1g1t, Inc. has seen a strong rollout in Canada and is crossing borders to the US wealth management market
- Tips for Selecting Essential Tools to Optimize Your Tech Stack
Jason Van Doyn of Aquest Strategies shares his checklist for the wealthtech tools advisors need to survive and flourish in 2021
- Using Psychology to Justify Bitcoin’s Meteoric Rise
Guest columnist and fintech thought leader has penned a cheeky but thoughtful piece for Digital Wealth News on why BTC has exploded of late
- Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in the Digital Wealth Sector (1.27.21)
Another big week in fintech VC, with five deals over $100M – three in California, and two in the UK – explosive growth in the sector
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
We’re thrilled to be partnering on our launch with leading advisor technology, TAMP & investment management firm Orion and Chalice Financial Network. We’ll be featuring weekly insights from the Orion executive C-Suite team, Keith Gregg of Chalice Network and Bill Taylor of Entoro Wealth, along with additional important industry news from our partners. Look for more industry insider insights to come as we bring on more partners in the near future.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing, my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor & our Editorial Consultant Garrett Baldwin on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. Also, a huge thank you to Kelly Waltrich, CMO of Orion and her team and Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Network and his team for their support of our new endeavor!
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More