Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Hello Fintech Friends! This week we explore the coming “interGENDERational wealth transfer”, review the very real difference between Bitcoin futures ETFs and pure Bitcoin and report on yet another mega crypto funding round …. plus one more item on a personal note. Happy Anniversary this week to my partner in DWN and love of my lifetimes – Bill Taylor. So infinitely blessed!
Cindy Taylor, Publisher
New this week……..
- In our Wealthtech Insider column, the Orion Advisor team reviews “Three Ways Wealthtech Helps Advisors Through Capital Gains Tax Hikes“
- In our Fintech Corner column, Practifi’s Lindsey Hanson discusses “Why Client Success Is the Keystone To Fintech Partnerships“
- In our new TheALTinvestor column, we learn “Real Estate Crowdfunding Firm CalTier Launches Alternatives Investing Platform“
- In our REAL CLEAR CRYPTO column, Nathan Frankovitz, a blockchain analyst at Sarson Funds, clarifies the topic of crypto: “A Financial Threat – or Opportunity“
- Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in gold, S&P 500, BTC & ETH in The Taylor Report (11/2/21)
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team and contributors, including the following posts…
Episode 36: The Economic Impact of the Imminent InterGENDERational Wealth Transfer
In this episode, DWealthMuse host Dara Albright and Shari Noonan, CEO of Rialto Markets, discuss a recent report by McKinsey & Company predicting that, by the year 2030, American women will own much of the $30 trillion in financial assets possessed by baby boomers
Bitcoin ETFs are Finally Trading. Now What?
Author Bill Taylor discusses the important difference between Bitcoin futures ETFs and pure Bitcoin, and its ramifications for investors
The Week in Digital Wealth (11/3/21)
Facebook is now Meta, fintechs are coming to America for their IPOs and Mark Cuban’s NBA team is going further down the bitcoin rabbit hole
Advisor Tech Talk (11/3/21)
Franklin Templeton and Charles Schwab are in this week’s mix, Sequoia is morphing into an RIA and a wealthtech is inching toward unicorn status
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (11/3/21)
This week we’re back with a fresh round of Top 5 VC deals & we’re seeing deals out of India, in crypto and in credit cards
DWealth Education Webinars (CE-Credit Approved)
Preparing Financial Advisory Firms for the Great Generational Wealth Transfer, sponsored by Practifi – Tuesday, November 16th 2021 @ 2:00PM EST
Session 5 of Sarson Funds’ Level 1 Crypto Advisor Certification Course: How to Safely Invest in Digital Assets – Tuesday, November 9th 2021 @ 2:00PM EST (REGISTER HERE)
- SESSION #4: Advanced Cryptocurrency Investment Strategies
- SESSION #3: Investing in Cryptocurrency 101
- SESSION #2: Real World Applications of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- SESSION #1: Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology
Curated Industry Content
- Entreda Acquires Privva to Enhance Cyber Preparedness Capabilities
- Blockchange Integrates BITRIA TAMP with Morningstar’s ByAllAccounts
- ComplySci Acquires NRS to Meet Venture Capital, Private Equity RegTech Needs
- WHITEPAPER: Case Study – Driving Firm Growth with Superior Service and Streamlined Operations
- How to Use Automated Deliverables to Reduce Regulatory Risks
- When In Doubt, Zoom Out: Crypto & the “Lengthening Cycle Theory”
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. I also want to thank our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our ground-breaking podcast series Dwealth Muse and will be spearheading our new joint venture education initiative – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Fintech At Large
- Legal & Legislative Issues & More
Sign up for our free newsletter, reach out to me on Linkedin, Twitter or Facebook and thanks for stopping by!!