Greetings from Digital Wealth News™
Friends, this week in digital wealth brings us news of a new Ethereum directive at Google, a look at the future of decentralized media, an exploration of the importance of data to FAs and a deep dive into how Reddit is changing crypto markets….. READ UP! | Cindy Taylor, Publisher
New thought leadership content this week…
REAL CLEAR CRYPTO: Reddit Users Find Their Way to Crypto
GameStop (GME) and movie giant AMC were the first two companies that the Reddit community forever changed, but they won’t be the last
WEALTHTECH INSIDER: Why Data Is a Differentiator for Financial Advisors
Data can help you provide real proof of your soft skills. Here’s how data can become a differentiator for your financial advising practice
INTELLIGENCE FOR GROWTH: 3 Ways Advisors Can Drive Social Media Engagement
With 4.5 billion people using social media globally, it’s critical for financial advisors to be on social media & stand out from the crowd
FINTECH CORNER: Adopting the Best Technology to Scale Your Business to the Next Level
As wealth management firms grow their businesses, they need to achieve scale in order to maximize efficiencies and minimize expenses
JIFFY.ai Illuminations: Are you Seeking a Vendor or a Partner?
For years, much of the wealth management industry has viewed technology providers like vendors when they should be viewed as partners
Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in BTC, ETH, gold and the S&P 500 in The Taylor Report (11/1/22). Says Taylor, “To be sure, interest rates are beginning to ‘pinch.’ Markets seem to think the FED will ‘flinch’ and back off raising rates. That does NOT mean they will come down.”
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team, including the following posts…
‘Tis The Season……….For Common Sense
DWealth.news’ very own Bill Taylor takes on markets, elections and the Fed, and asks “where the common sense” in it all?
The Week in Digital Wealth (11/2/22)
In this week’s column covering digital wealth the world over, we cover news from Realto, Morgan Stanley, Vortex, FTX & Jack Henry amongst others
Advisor Tech Talk (11/2/22)
This week in Advisor Tech Talk we dive into the latest wealthtech industry news & statements from Orion, Envestnet, Advisor360 and more
The Decentralized Diaries For The Week of 11/2/22
Last week, Dogecoin-loving Elon Musk finally closed on Twitter and the CFTC took on the SEC over Ethereum, while Google went deeper into crypto
DWealthMuse Podcast EPISODE 73: Web3 and the Empowerment of the Ownership Economy
In this episode, DWealthMuse host Dara Albright & guest Daniel Bland, Co-founder of the Cirus Foundation, discuss how Web3 and decentralized media will empower the ownership economy
CURATED INDUSTRY CONTENT
- TIFIN’s Wealth division announces the industry’s first AI platform for client personalization
- FusionIQ Brings Aboard Wealth and Banking Leader John Kimbro as CTO
- Every Investor Is Unique, Are You?
- The Importance of Data Cleanliness in Your Tech Stack
- WHITEPAPER: Collaboration Leads to Success: Why Aurum Wealth Management Made Changes to Their Advisor Technology Platform
- KYC Process Automation with Intelligent ML, AI & RPA
- Resolving the Blockchain Trilemma: Avalanche Inspires the Next Wave of Blockchain Innovation
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to keep this powerful media engine running smoothly, along with Dara Albright, host of our popular podcast series Dwealth Muse and president of our new JV education initiative launching in early 2023 – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels – including LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens, NFTs & the Metaverse
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Legal & Legislative Issues
- Fintech At Large & More