Greetings from Digital Wealth News™ !
Friends, here we go back at it this week with a look at the real metrics clients should use to measure financial success, how crypto education is crucial for advisors right now and an important op-ed on an op-ed (yes you read that right) that you won’t want to miss. READ UP! | Cindy Taylor, Publisher
New thought leadership content this week…
WEALTHTECH INSIDER: There Are Better Ways to Measure Financial Success Than Return
Real people have goals, and some of those goals are essential to achieve, while other goals are more aspirational
INTELLIGENCE FOR GROWTH: Prospecting with NexGen Technologies for Financial Advisors
To succeed as a financial advisor, you need a strong client base – and that takes time and effort to build and maintain
REAL CLEAR CRYPTO: Time Is Now For Advisors To Learn Crypto, Blockchain
The wealth management space is late to the blockchain discussion. Crypto enthusiasts have been talking about the technology for over a decade
JIFFY.ai ILLUMINATIONS: When It Comes to Making Big Changes, “Structure Sets You Free”
JIFFY.ai is laser focused on advancing the client success organization to facilitate faster and smoother transformation, according to Crystal Andrus
FINTECH CORNER: Why Client Advisory Boards are Key to the Future of Fintech
Technology changes quickly, and for advisor-facing fintechs, the industry they serve is changing quickly as well
Bill Taylor of Entoro Investments updates us on the markets this past week and movement in BTC, ETH, gold and the S&P 500 in The Taylor Report (8/23/22). From this week’s post … “The end of August is always slow and investors/traders/advisors (if they are not on vacation) are waiting for the annual Fed symposium in Jackson Hole, WY this week. Perhaps BIG news (or no news) on interest rates?”
We finish out the week with more great original content from the DWN editorial team, including the following posts…
Op-Ed: Seat Belts and Crypto?
Investor protection is as simple as wearing your car’s seat belt. At least that’s what Gary Gensler of the SEC implied in a recent WSJ op-ed
The Week in Digital Wealth (8/24/22)
In this week’s column covering digital wealth the world over, we we cover news from Agora, KlarPay, Facet Wealth, The Giving Block, Venn and more
Advisor Tech Talk (8/17/22)
This week in Advisor Tech Talk we dive into the latest wealthtech industry news from Orion, Tifin, SigFig, OptionMetrics and Pontera
Top 5 VC Deals of the Week in Digital Wealth (8/23/22)
Our top 5 venture capital deals in fintech for the past week, with 3 over the $100M figure, came to us from Guesty, AtoB, Tamara, Pomelo, Inc. & BlueTape
EPISODE 70: The Once in Humanity Opportunity to Create the Decentralized Metaverse
In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest Mike Weeksner, co-founder and CEO of Pocketful of Quarters. the only cross-game microtransaction solution on the blockchain, discuss this once in humanity opportunity to create the decentralized metaverse
Intelligence For Growth Fireside Chat Series: Featuring Niharika Shah & Meghan McCartan
In the latest video from Digital Wealth News’ Fintech Mastermind Series, watch as Niharika Shah of TIFIN Wealth and Meghan McCartan, Chief Marketing Officer of Hightower Advisors discuss how financial advisors can accelerate growth through measurable content marketing.
CURATED INDUSTRY CONTENT
- PERSONAL INSIGHTS: In One Word – TEACHER
- Leap Provides Tech-Enabled Video Education Series at No Cost for Potential Home Buyers
- TIFIN and ETFMG announce expanded partnership to promote thematic ETFs to active investors and advisors on Magnifi
- Practifi Launches New Business Development App for Wealth Management Industry
- Every Investor Is Unique, Are You?
- The Importance of Data Cleanliness in Your Tech Stack
- WHITEPAPER: Collaboration Leads to Success: Why Aurum Wealth Management Made Changes to Their Advisor Technology Platform
- KYC Process Automation with Intelligent ML, AI & RPA
- Resolving the Blockchain Trilemma: Avalanche Inspires the Next Wave of Blockchain Innovation
Check out our homepage for other great content, read up and GET YOUR SMART ON about the future of digital wealth!!
Wishing you and yours a great week!!!
ABOUT DIGITAL WEALTH NEWS:
Our content creation and amplification platform includes insightful industry news & market commentary, meaningful partner content and executive profiles you won’t find elsewhere.
Special thanks to our Chief Technology Officer Michael Fabing and my partner (and husband) Bill Taylor on their efforts to roll out this new enterprise. I also want to thank our friend and partner Dara Albright, one of the most important fintech thought leaders in the world, who has recently joined Digital Wealth News as a partner and host of our ground-breaking podcast series Dwealth Muse and will be spearheading our new joint venture education initiative – DWealth Education.
Our editorial coverage takes a new view toward the fintech revolution as it has evolved and matured, featuring industry news, thought leadership, and the latest industry press.
Digital Wealth News ™ was Created with the Following Key Parameters:
- Daily Editorial & Weekly Newsletter pushing stories to Website – https://dwealth.news/ – and social media channels – including LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Weekly Newsletter emailed to proprietary database of RIAs, wealth managers, VCs, hedge funds, fintech professionals and organic sign-ups –plus- select names from Fintrx, Crunchbase and other key databases
- Light but authoritative editorial feel – non-technical – but informative. Digestible business read for those interested in, affected by, or involved in the new digital wealth economy;
Coverage of Digital Wealth Topics Including the Following Categories:
- Digital Currencies & The New Token Economy
- Security Tokens, NFTs & the Metaverse
- Trading Technologies
- Digital Investing Platforms
- WealthTech & Robo-advisors
- Legal & Legislative Issues
- Fintech At Large & More